PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

auslander

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2013
Hi guys, thinking about pulling the trigger on this or similar ...what do you think? Should I??? Push me please.
Erik Nording reliability of quality? Good or not?
5977_zps11dc304a.jpg

5977g_zpse6201fdc.jpg

5977f_zps30c1575d.jpg

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Go for it. Nordings are good pipes. I have a Signature that I love to smoke. You'll also notice that Nordings are light in weight considering their size- a testiony to good briar.

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Do you like it? Then you shouldn't feel bad about pulling the trigger.
Nordings are good factory pipes. They aren't high-end artisan pipes but reliable quality for the money. They aren't anything to avoid by any means.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
It really depends on one thing! DO you like it? If so then yes by all means go for it. I have three Nording pipes and they are all great smoking pipes.

durham270

(Bailey's Briar)
Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
It really depends on one thing! DO you like it? If so then yes by all means go for it. I have three Nording pipes and they are all great smoking pipes.

auslander

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2013
Cheers, I can pick this range up for about 90€ which is ok. His freehand Tulip or flowershaped versions don't blow my hair back that much. I was actually hunting for a simple elegant styled billiard like a Stanwell for Vapers but stumbled across these and I can't get past them...

Jan 8, 2013
I hope to god you bought that thing... Because if you didn't, I'm about to spend money I shouldn't be right now. I have two Nordings. One is a signature freehand, and the other is a Royal Flush Ace. I love them and will definitely purchase another Nording (or two... or three... hundred...)in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.