PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2012
It had to happen,

I'm always looking at this stuff, but I rarely buy.

I can't become a serious ephemera collector because it'd eat too much into my PAD/TAD budget, which is slim enough as it is!
But,

I couldn't pass this thing up, too good a bargain and not often seen up for grabs.
It's just too cool,

the little packet is raised to give a 3D effect,

it's wonderful to see in the flesh.
I love it!

:puffy:
WFl0czF.jpg

VeklYqI.jpg

GnTZrqP.jpg

May 31, 2012
It was too cheap to pass on, and it sorta just fell in my lap.
After looking at so much of this old advertising stuff in virtual terms, having a nice proper showcard in the flesh is really a great satisfaction, kinda like looking at paintings in books for a long time and then finally seeing it for real, like wow daddy, the jazz is swingin'!

:D

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
I hear you man.
With impending baby, I'm holding off on adding pieces to my ephemera and art to my collection as I think I'm five years away from thinking about building my oasis in the basement. But sometimes the fates tempt me, and I'd have pulled the trigger on that piece too.
-- Pat

neverbend

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 20, 2014
With impending baby, I'm holding off on adding pieces to my ephemera and art to my collection as I think I'm five years away from thinking about building my oasis in the basement. But sometimes the fates tempt me, and I'd have pulled the trigger on that piece too.
-- Pat
Congrats!
The Condor card is very kewl indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.