PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
It sounds disgusting to me, even for free, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
There's no accounting for taste.
It may taste good after 20 years of cellaring though!

darthcider

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 24, 2014
Wales
Each to their own, but drill two holes in a piece of wood and watch some other collectors go mad (or should that be PAD)?

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Just amazing. I hope that the bidders read the fine print, because their purchase is NOT tax deductible! Still, it's for a good cause. But, by any other name, it's still thousand island dressing.
Now I have a real McDonalds rarity, The Book Of Ronald. It's for real. It's their manual for their Ronald McDonalds. I got a copy from them when I was working on creating a digital Ronald McDonald for "virtual" public appearances.
The world is stranger than you think.

lestrout

Lifer
Jan 28, 2010
Chester County, PA
Hmmm - no problem at all for the sauce seller if'n he/she/they just add the words:
"

– The value of the item is the collectible packaging, not the tobacco itself.

– Even though the package has never been opened, the tobacco inside is not for consumption.

– The collectible packaging is not currently available in stores.

– The buyer must be at least 18 years old. (As the seller, I'm responsible for making sure this rule is met.)

– Both the buyer and the seller are following all applicable laws and shipping regulations for this transaction."
...substituting "sauce" for "tobacco" where applicable. For all we know, if the sauce doesn't age as well as FVF, it may be subject to EPA, OSHA and other such regulations.
hp

les

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
t89c1z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.