PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I went to school in Pullman...
Okay, three month old post, now in California, I suppose that doesn't help.
COUGARS!!!!!!

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
O.K.! Sounds like a mighty small and mighty short-lived pipe club but I'm game!

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
I am in Post Falls also. Maybe I need to visit Tim at Coeur d'Alene Pipe and Cigar and see if we can drum up a few more pipe smokers and form a club.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Ok, it looks like we have three. I'll see if I can scrounge up a few more. If not, we three are it!

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
We now have four! I talked to Tim at CDA pipe and cigar today and he will put out the word. He said there used to be a Spokane/CDA pipe club that met at the Iron Horse in CDA but that disbanded. It is tough to find a public place that accepts smokers. We would need to meet at one of our homes.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
Okay! I have my office that is not smoke-free. It can hold 4-6. We can smoke on my deck when the weather gets nice. Right now I am making the visiting rounds to see my grandchildren/kids but when I get back I will send PMs and set something up if everyone is in agreement.

macthenife

Lurker
Mar 24, 2011
We have a pipe club in Boise. It's Pale Blue: The Collective Draw. We meet every 3rd Tuesday of the month at The Ranch Club in Garden City. You can still smoke inside there. Food and a full bar is available there as well

Come join is if anyone is in the area.

kanaia

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 3, 2013
I just checked out Tobacco World in Spokane. I purchased one of the Peterson St. Patty pipes and a tin of Escudo. Good inventory on both products.

josephcool

Lurker
Jan 29, 2014
Sorry Ive been away and lost my account info! Is there still a group trying to get together in North Idaho??

Status
Not open for further replies.