PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
It's been a rough day. Got alot on my mind (aint gonna go into it)and it's just been one of those days, that when you wake up, you just don't seem like yourself (Ever had those?). Makes me depressed as hell. So, when I got home from work I loaded a Meerschaum with Dunhill Nightcap. I was in a latakia mood. I smoke mostly aro's. This was the best bowl of a latakia blend I have smoked. I may be moving to the dark side.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
I can relate. I think we all have days like that once in a while. Glad you enjoyed the bowl of nightcap, and welcome to the dark side!

thbg

Might Stick Around
Aug 30, 2011
Nightcap is a funny smoke...kind of sweet, kind of smokey, kind of complex...a good one to calm the nerves. Cheers.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
Definitely can second you on the rough day man. I am cheering myself up with a bowl of Mixture SB. I need to try Nightcap. Funny thing is though, I only want to smoke Latakia blends in the morning with coffee. Hope your day endsa well. :|

Jul 15, 2011
Never tried Nightcap, but I know that when I have had a crappy day, I huge bowl of Larrys Blend and a good meal will cure whatever ails me. I think Uber said it best in an old post: Lat is where it's at!

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
One of the better lat blends I've smoked - but it's packs too much of a nic punch for me to be able to enjoy it.

dustylungs

Lurker
May 4, 2012
Nightcap was the first Latakia i tried after taking up the briar last year. I love the stuff although all other english blends i ve tried subsequently have seemed a bit too puny for me :lol:

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
I still have not tried this blend. I had a tin that I traded away for some Penzance, so it's back on my TAD list.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
A friend sent me a taste of Night Cap. It is very nice.

The War Department doesn't like the room note. ("You're smokin' that stinky stuff again")...

So, it's a late night smoke for me.

bronxbriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 23, 2010
New York
MP31....many of us right there with you. My kids, my pipes, and my good friends here are about the only things that can put a smile on my face lately...hang in there.....ESCUDO TOMORROW!!!!

waznyf

Apr 24, 2012
Texas
One of the Dunhill blends I haven't tried out of laziness but might as well get around to.

Had one of those days today but maybe it was just the weather or lack of sleep who knows.

Liking the dark side much? :)

jwp159

Can't Leave
Jan 1, 2010
Nightcap it goes great with a good bourbon, it will cure what ales you. Welcome to the dark side :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.