PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
On eBay I just purchased my first ever non pipe related Dunhill accessory. I was looking for a "newsboy" style hat to keep my bald head warm this autumn and low and behold, the one I wanted just happened to be a Dunhill. I'm certain you were asking yourself, what is Nate doing so far as hats go this season? Well, now you know :)

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Cos, I was concerned and now relieved you can finally sleep soundly, no longer stressing over my head related fashion choices.
Ash, it's the pièce de résistance of my Gigantic Douche Halloween costume. I'll be sporting skinny jeans, a Porsche logo sweatshirt, and the reversed newsboy cap... smoking a pipe of course :)

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Weird, it shows on my phone. Very classy. I find the little pipe shape tie tacs on eBay work nicely on those hats, or you can get a custom one from Cosmic.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
That is a cool lid! I've had my eye on some of their fedoras, just haven't pulled the trig....... post a pic when you get it on yer head......... :puffy:
PS- we need some saltwater updates, last time I think one of your fish had babies?........

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
My aquarium is just now recovering from a brutal hairy algae breakout. Normally, I would've simply removed all the rock and kept in a dark place until it all died, but I have two mandarin fish that eat only live copepods which live inside/on the rock. So I broke the rockscape down and separated the rock, allowing me to scrub the rocks off. It'll be another few weeks before this is over. This is just one of the many joys of keeping a saltwater tank. My mated clowns now live in a clay pot. It'll be awhile before egg production ramps up again.

randelli

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 21, 2015
Your clown fish must specialize in dark humor.... :)
I don't think that I have ever seen a black clown fish. They are pretty cool!

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Thanks! She's actually a Goldflake Maroon, but when they reach sexual maturity they get very dark burgundy. She's about 5yrs old.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Does Dunhill offer any clownfish morphs? Trying to stay on topic:)
Just took a good shot of my other mandarin. These fish are imo the most beautiful in the animal kingdom. Paisley fish?! Who woulda thunk it.

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Thanks for the updates Nate- I agree that Mandarin is very cool!....... Just name him "Dunhill" and thread will be back on topic.... :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.