PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
I went to a little smoke shop on the rez over an hour away and found Dunbar there. It was their only tin so I snatched it up plus a dozen other tins mostly Irish Flake and Dunhill flake. It is outstanding in every way. The tobaccos are first rate and I enjoyed every mouthful. Now I totally understand why I can't find it anywhere. As a side note this place was way overcrowded which has never happened when I've gone there in the past. The guy I talked to said that it was because it's the first of the month and the eagle sh*t so they were there getting their cigs. Total madhouse.

hfearly

Oct 11, 2012
Canada
The tobaccos are first rate and I enjoyed every mouthful. Now I totally understand why I can't find it anywhere
Can't find it because it's been out of Production for about 7 years ... 8-)

Jul 15, 2011
Can't find it because it's been out of Production for about 7 years
Makes me wonder if you guys are talking about Esoterica's DuNbar vs. Dunhill's DuRbar. Dunbar is readily available to an extent, but like Penzance and Stonehaven it can be pretty damn hard to find. Durbar would be another matter entirely me thinks.

mustanggt

Dec 6, 2012
Esoterica(Butera) Dunbar. Tin date is 2/3/12. Apparently they are still making it or making it again. It was the only tin they had. I would have bought all they had if I could. I think it was just a fluke anyway. They have a few tins but everything there is cigs, rolling tobacco and cigars. Everything is out so you can grab it and pay but the tins are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.