PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
Saturday- Sunday's only competition.
I thought a thread in which we could share some of our dreams would be cool.
I'll start with the nightmarish vision I received last night:
My best smoking pipe- meaning the one that smokes the coolest, driest, and imparts the truest flavor, is a Dr. Grabow saddle-bit billiard I've had for a few years now. It's nothing special- just your average Grand Duke that can be picked up at the local grocery store- complete with totally worthless p.o.s stem.
This totally worthless p.o.s stem attached to my beloved billiard split down the middle a while back, but I was able to fix it with some super glue and sandpaper. It took a couple of attempts to get it to hold, and I have to be careful, but it's been solid for a few months now.
Long story short, I had a dream last night, that the stem I fixed with super glue, cracked again, and this time, the whole stem basically splintered, rendering said stem utterly irreparable. In this dream, I cursed that confounded stem, and through the whole damn pipe across the room.
When I woke up this morning, I concluded that there is obviously something wrong with me.
Anyway, that's what I dreamt last night.
Have a great weekend fellas.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
let's just say my dream had something to do with kate upton and leave it at that.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I really don't get any interesting dreams these days! Although I did dream once that Lady GaGa had become my cleaning lady and wouldn't stop singing off key whilst polishing the office floors. I put that down to too much blue cheese and port after dinner!

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
dear lost,
Der pfeife is somezhing of a phallic object, no? Especially zhose Danish curvy vones. Perhaps in Ihrem Traum, der stem represents your johnson, und its splintering represents some "issues"? Yah?
- Dr. Floyd
I had a wonderful dream last night. More of a fond memory from college when I spent an athletic weekend with two coeds doing unto them exactly what their parents were afraid guys like me would do unto them. Sweet days of youth! What pleasant mammaries, uh memories.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
I've never had any pipe related dreams, but I have a recurring thread in my dreams: not wearing any pants. I keep having dreams where I don't have pants on (and I know I don't) and it is never a problem for others around me. I looked up what this "could mean" but have since forgotten.

mephistopheles

Oct 14, 2014
Like Warren my dreams usually involve daily concentrations. I've been slapped with a lot of stress dreams lately that are school and work related.
@Condorlover1 Well, it wouldn't be the first time a block of mold and wine have paired to send someone off the deep end. :rofl:

Jan 8, 2013
but I have a recurring thread in my dreams: not wearing any pants. I keep having dreams where I don't have pants on (and I know I don't) and it is never a problem for others around me
8O
:rofl:

indianafrank

Oct 15, 2014
A good friend, who is a shrink, once told me to keep pen and pad next to my bed, and upon waking write down what the dream was. "Do this as often as you can." He told me. He said it's a good way of looking into our psyche. He said dreams give us an idea of what we want, who we are, and where we're going. Well it's been about 10 years now, and my pad is empty.
"I don't where I'm going. But sooner or later I'll get there."

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Ever taken any Valerian Root? Talk about crazy dreams!
Once, I was hiding on board a space ship and had a "map" to find my way around.

The "map" turned out to be the Sunday Comics (funny papers) which were providing secret passage info.

However, I kept getting found everywhere I hid. Eventually, I figured out why.

You see, I was a piece of broccoli and one of my leaflets kept sticking out and giving me away.

After realizing what the problem was, I was able to both hide and finally escape.

Upon escaping, I discovered that I had only been inside a small closet the whole time! :crazy:

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
rsuninv: I knew that was coming sometime! Wrong kind of sheep. With these you have to wear your wellies so you can jam their rear hoofs into the boot tops.
Frank: Somewhere over the years I developed the ability to wake up as soon as they start. Before that, the 70's were a bit rough. If I could teach that defense mechanism as a coping technique I'd be a very busy man. You have my sympathies and my everlasting gratitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.