PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Don't friend Tonymacolo. He asked to friend me, then last night sent me this notification:
Dear,

good day my friend hope all is well i will like to introduce my business to you. i deal with tobacco cigarettes cannabis coke,with other drugs available for transactional purposes. please if you are interested or any of your friends please contact me via infocombineskull @ gmail.com

thanks

TONY

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
HEY I KNOW THAT DUDE!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duW5WhxKjQY

Jun 26, 2011
Pacific Northwest USA
Oh, and obviously, DO NOT click on the link I just posted!
It may be too late for you to edit your post but in the future; I think it a good idea to disable questionable links when posting. Keep it safe and sane while sharing information.
infocombineskull at gmail dot com

www dot besafe dot com

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Yeah, OTD, that was a major mistake on my part. I'm a tech, too, so pretty embarrassing. Sorry everyone.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Don't judge a dude by his name. I grew up with guys like Tony Marola, Mikey Gangone, Angelo Cortorillo, Frankie Scatino...etc, and they grew up with Phil Melillo (me) Don't think us all thugs just because our name fits some character in a movie you saw once.

dukdalf

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2011
Het states Yaounde, U.S.A. as his home town. I'm no expert on American topography, but the only Yaounde I know of is in Cameroon. Of course they could have a Little Italy over there, too...

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
Don't judge a dude by his name. I grew up with guys like Tony Marola, Mikey Gangone, Angelo Cortorillo, Frankie Scatino...etc, and they grew up with Phil Melillo (me) Don't think us all thugs just because our name fits some character in a movie you saw once.
But...hey! And here I thought you were going to come burn down my cellar and break all my tenons if I didn't pay-up! Well, don't expect this months *gift*, "Don Ohin" (if that is your real name...I feel like I just don't know any more...). :?

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
Don't think us all thugs just because our name fits some character in a movie you saw once.
So I guess it would be inappropriate to have responded to Mr. "Macolo" by saying
Tony, you're nothing to me now. You're no brother and youre not my friend. I don't want to know you or what youre doing, I don't want you near my house. I don't want you in my hotels. When you come to see our mother, I want to know a day in advance so I won't be there. You understand? Capice?

kf5eqv

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2011
Oklahoma
Heh, I made some cash selling guns from a suitcase like that when I was younger. You would never believe how popular .380ACP is, I was always shocked when it was requested.
The difference is, here in OK I didn't break any laws by doing it. 8)

Jul 15, 2011
If I can be serious for a moment here, this is one of the reasons I like this community so much. When something like this happens and a person of questionable character makes his way onto the site, it is nice to know that we are a tight knit group and we are all looking out for each other and the word gets out there and these sorts of things are dealt with immediately. In the time between going to bed late last night and waking up today, I received the message from Tony, saw the post warning about him, and learned that it had been taken care of. Its nice to know that were all looking out for one another.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
@ Schmitzbitz: I'm not sure how to take that post. I can't tell if you are still trying to offend my heritage or making a joke or questioning my real name or wha?

portascat

Lifer
Jan 24, 2011
Happy Hunting Grounds
exactly.
I ran around guys called Rooster, Cat, Fat Boy, Shiner, Tiny (Who wasn't. They never are), Caddilac, Carl Bear, Bird, and so on. They were the nicest bunch of hoodlums you would ever want to trust your back to.

Status
Not open for further replies.