PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I have a question for those of you who have mustaches. Do you lift your mustache with your finger for a whiff of tobacco? I just finished a bowl of Capstan Flake Blue and I can't stop lifting my mustache for a whiff. Man it's nice!

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Either I have a strong sense of smell, or I smoke really strong blends. I smell the 'stache note for a while after smoking and don't have to raise my lip hairs to smell it. Really enjoy it though.

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Whiffing one's own mustache after a smoke is okay. But don't break rule number #21 which pretty specifically states that it is not cool to take a quick snort of a fellow pipe smoker's mustache (or hair anywhere else on his body).

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
Always! Though I tend to just curl my lip, I think I'd feel weird about using my finger, like I was sniffing it, and there is no known way to sniff your finger without looking like a creep.

bonehed

Nov 27, 2014
No, but my mustache lifts...

49547_0.jpg

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I recall having done so occasionally years ago to get a reminiscent whiff of a certain something, but it sure as hell wasn’t to smell and bring back fond memories of whatever pipe tobacco I had smoked. :wink:

indianafrank

Oct 15, 2014
I've had a "stache" for 40 years. Never smelled the tobacco...but the spaghetti sauce, pizza, and the sausage, peppers, and onions sandwich smell great in the "stache".

Status
Not open for further replies.