Brain: Won't be able to buy much when you move to Minneapolis

Brain: Need to save money though

Brain: Buy alot of tobacco, it'll last a long time

Brain: No, only a litt-

Hands: Done, just told the webernets to send us many ounces

Brain: Seriously? Come on, how many is "many ounces"

Hands: Not tooo many

Brain: How much did you just order?!

Hands: Uhhhh... Carry the one.... Plus 1.75.... Times seven....

Brain: Oh boy

Hands: 128 ounces

Brain: What?!

Brain: Nice!

Brain: Damnit, so much money

Brain: Only, like... Eight pounds.

Brain: Won't last forever

Brain: So many blends

Brain: F'n FDA

Brain: P&C 20% off

Brain: Order tobacco
Long story short; ordered too much tobacco. I reeeeally can't order any more. Seriously guys, don't let me.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Keep watching your pipe and tobacco collection grow with the amount of time you spend on here.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
My cellar is over 200 pounds. I am the last one to give advice to stop. I say go for it, just think of all the boxes coming in everyday, maybe two a day. I love getting boxes in the mail, UPS, the anticipation even though you know what's in them, opening them up.
I say buy more, you can never have enough!

hmhaines

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 5, 2016
CT
Honestly, this stuff needs to last me about five years. Hopefully it does! Saving up for a house, getting my shop set up in Minneapolis, getting engaged and married... All expensive shit. This is it, I'm gonna have to stop buying fun stuff after this, at least for a while.
I'm 23, been fighing for years to set up a respectable business. It feels weird to spend my money on this stuff instead of welding rods and burn cream. Not quite as fulfilling, but much more relaxing.

hmhaines

Sep 5, 2016
CT
Yup. Already got that feeling in my belly, can't weight to see how big the box is!

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
Hahaha I know that feeling. Man, this forum has been the main source of my TAD. The longer I stay on here the more I learn... the more I learn the more I must try / buy. :lol: Also for tobacco, anything you don't like is easy to trade away for something you do so none of it is money wasted.

jabo

Can't Leave
Jan 26, 2016
Have ta fight that go overboard urge every month. Yeah, I usually lose. But look at all the tobaccos my heirs will inherit. Nope guys, I'm taking the pipes with me. ;-)

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Yep,Something similair happening here but only with pipes, I'm gonna have to stop replacing and buying new pipes at least for a year to come, no more pipes,you've gotten enough considerning you are not smoking that much,by far,otherwise you shaöl end up with bancrupsy because your stupid behavior(12 most new pipes on the rack)and I'm considering that this similair behavior has tendency spreading out on to the tobacco products as well,theres so many great blends one must definitely try at least once but better twice in a life time.

hakchuma

Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
Don't worry. You'll feel all warm and cozy about your order. For about a week or two and you will realize you need just a little bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.