Des Moines Pipe Club Inaugural Meeting: 4/25!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyle

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2012
Des Moines, IA, USA
The Des Moines Pipe Club is proud to announce our first meeting date: Thursday, April 25 at 8:00PM at Tonic Bar in West Des Moines.
If you are in the area, please plan to attend and join the DMPC as a Founding Member!
The meeting will be held on the second story patio (smoking encouraged) of Tonic Bar, located at West Glen Town Center, 5535 Mills Civic Parkway, West Des Moines, Iowa 50266. Our first meeting will have a loose agenda centered around introductions and the overall direction of the club. It won't be a huge group, but it should be a good time.
desmoinespipeclub@gmail.com

facebook.com/desmoinespipeclub

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I remembered seeing this post and figured you might be able to help. My mom lives in Des Moines and has stolen my stepdads pipe and now wants to get into pipe smoking more. Can you suggest any good B&Ms in the Des Moines area? I checked the Pipe Store Locator but that only has one listing in Iowa.

olewaylon

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2012
Hey lord, I would recommend davids fine tobacco right next to Valley West Mall. they have a decemt selection of pipes and tobacco. That is really the only option here. Pars and cigars has a few lane blends but the atmosphere is not so great for a piper.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Davids-Fine-Tobaccos/166045970088229

lyle

Can't Leave
Nov 10, 2012
Des Moines, IA, USA
All I can add is that Cigar Source on Ingersoll has a modest but decent selection of tinned tobaccos (I remember seeing Dunhill and Peterson).

Status
Not open for further replies.