PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I have found a pipe I really, really like! It is on TheBriarPipe.com website. Has anybody had any dealings with Joel Shurtleff. Recommend or not? I'm sure he is a fine man, but I am hoping someone has experience with the site or the man.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Is this post in bad taste? I feel I must have broken some unwritten rule, because no one has replied. I can't believe with all the pipe smokers on here nobody has ordered from the site. I apologize if this is bad form. I really just want to know if a site I've never done business with has a reputation, good or bad. Just doing my homework (Buyer beware and all that). Feel free to PM me if posting is taboo.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
I don't think you have done anything that is bad form. I have not purchased from this particular vendor though, so I'm no help there.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I have no problem with the post. I've never heard of this guy or his site. I didn't have anything to say or add.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Thank you all. I have seen Zappabud's stuff on E-Bay. I didn't know this was him. If he's good enough for Castello, he's good enough for me!

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I've never bought anything from his website but he's got a nice selection of Castello's.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm a very happy customer of Joel's and his store. First rate pipe and service.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/castello-trademark-kk-bulldog

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Thank you, Sir. I am either going to pull the trigger on one of his offerings or have another commission done. The battle rages!

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Ditto ssjones and whitewolf's comments. Joel is as honest as they come and a very knowledgeable pipe man. I have purchased from him in the past and always got first rate service and fast shipping.

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
Pipestud - I'm watching two of yours right now as well! I never seem to be able to score one of yours! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.