PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericusrex

Lifer
Feb 27, 2015
This is a real bummer as they often had the unobtanium Germain blends in stock and their prices on DAN tobacco were always much cheaper than here, even after shipping. And they sell the DANs that aren't available here. I'm glad that I was able to place several orders over the past couple of years but I'm bummed that my last order was canceled. RIP Danpipe.de.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Damn... things are getting tight, fast. The USA and Europe are returning to darkness where tobacco is concerned.

leacha

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
Uh-oh! This has the potential to turn political. Quick, Mods shut it down! Protect us, Please!

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I internally predicted this and hoarded appropriately to meet my cellaring goal.
Honestly, it's not like this fell out of the sky, the signs were there for quite a while.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Yeah, Henny Penny certainly alerted us. Some heard and took action while others failed to believe the sky was falling. There's still time though.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I have been saying this for years, well two anyway. Cellar heavy and deep. I got stuff from Hans and about 40 tins of Dan's and other foreign stuff that you can't get here, just in case. Hmmm, seems I was right in something.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
For those new to pipe smoking, or who ignored the warning signs, don't waste time pining for what is no more. Focus on finding out what you like that is available and put some away to age. There's plenty of fine product available for you to buy.

Pipe smoking flourished with a fraction of the blends that have become available.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Awww Sable, but pining is a vital part of this hobby. Without pining, I'll find myself pining for the days of pining!

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
Darn. I had been really interested in eventually trying that Torben Dansk Black Velvet. I'm a huge guinness fan so I was curious what that combination would taste like.

Status
Not open for further replies.