PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvandy77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
I love my Nording Free-hand, and, as of recently, I have a Ben Wade Free-hand on the way! Not to mention the unique styling of pipes in this calssification. Anyone else have any thoughts on this topic? Any Danish-lovers like me??

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
I love the free hand look and Nordings are really cool. I wish I could come up with the dough to get one.

firstwordisee

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 10, 2012
These are my favorite style too. I recently carved a couple, battery is dead in camera, I will post pics of the new one tomorrow, I may offer it for sale so I can buy more supplies!

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
I really enjoy the Danish freehand style. The pipes made by Preben Holm and the Danish Ben Wades under his guidance. Just check the avatar.

mlaug

May 23, 2010
Iowa
All of my briar pipes, except three Savs, are Danish. I simply love them.

jvandy77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
Firstwordisee,I would definetely love to see your work! I may even be interested in what you might post for sale. Keep me posted!

arabpipesmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2012
Planning to get one of free hand from Nordings as they really cool looks and prices are within my range $75 for the natural look with signature.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I have 3 Nordings and a Stanwell in my collection but really love the Nordings..... After meeting Eric at my local B&M I have really become a fan and look forward to adding more Nordings to my collection!!
These are 2 Nordings that I picked up at the Nording pipe show a couple of months ago....
IMG_1433.jpg

jvandy77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
Here's the Ben Wade that's on its way!
Beautiful pipes guys! I'm glad I had the pleasure of seeing all of them!

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
DSCN2068.jpg

I dig Royal Danish estates. This is a shot of my current fave (sorry, pic is before refurb).

mlaug

May 23, 2010
Iowa
I don't have any carefully composed pipe pics, but here is one rack and shelftop.
pipes.jpg

These are mostly Ben Wades, with a few Nordings, Ericks, Benners, and such thrown in.
I have two more profile racks like this and some other pipes that don't fit the racks.
I'll try and get more pictures later.
As one can see, order and neatness are foreign concepts around my desk. :laughat:

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
I only have a Stanwell Golden Danish. It's the pipe in my avatar -A great smoker with a nice open draw.

jvandy77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2012
mluag,
there are some true beauts in there!!! happy puffing. :worship:

stogie37

Mar 24, 2012
Southport, North Carolina
Love my Bjarne handmades. Have owned some excellent Nording freehands in the past, but have sold them over the past year as my Ashton & Bjarne pipes seemed to smoker better for me.

briarpipeboiler

Might Stick Around
Feb 21, 2012
Louisville
Altho I am a relatively new puffer, Danish pipes seem to be my favorite, specifically Bjarne.
Have 3 now (big Freehand, Freehand sitter, Viking) and hopefully another on the way.
Also looking at 2 Stanwells right now.
If I get the Bjarne and 2 Stanwells I am eyeing will post up some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.