PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Today is my Dad's Birthday. He would have been 47 today and only 4 months away from seeing his first granddaughter. I am going to smoke his pipe tonight and remember some of the good times we had getting lost, it was his favorite thing to do. We worked together for 5 years and sometimes after work he would take me on a ride to check out a house or property but really he was just getting lost and driving into random peoples driveways. We found some great places that way and always had fun. My Dad was a very affectionate father and even into my early 20's he would grab my hand while we rode in his truck and squeeze it until I would try and squirm out of it haha many times I just gave in. I miss him dearly but with each passing day comes a revived memory and a growing strength in my own character, so much of which came from him.

Here's to you Dad :puffy: Happy Birthday!

jharvard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 2, 2011
Nice story about your father. Thank you for sharing tjameson. Very special indeed. Cheers brother! :puffpipe:

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I'll smoke my next bowl to the memories of the good times you had with your Dad........ God Bless..........

bigmike

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Always hold on to those memories and remember you will make the same everlasting memories with your own children.
I too will smoke a bowl this evening in honor of your dad and thanks for sharing your fond memories.

radio807

Can't Leave
Nov 26, 2011
New Jersey
Happy birthday to your dad. You both were blessed: you for having such a dear father and he for having a son that appreciated him.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Old Cajun my Dad kissed me on the lips too. My wife thinks that is so weird but he was just that kind of guy he had a real big heart. Thank you for the support and honoring him with a bowl it means a whole lot to me. It's such a great feeling to be among a community of largely men that can be open and talk about life. This last month being here has been a fantastic experience for me! Thanks for the entertainment, support, and brotherhood! Here's to all you brothers and sisters of the briar/meer/cob. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.