PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

organizedmadman

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2011
Louisville, Ky
I've heard all sorts of comments about Condor, the good, the bad, and the just plain ugly. But here in the old USofA it's easier to find the endangered bird than the fabled tobacco.

I'm really wanting to try some, and I'm willing to trade something for it, a bit of tobacco, a couple cigars, some nice nasal snuff...you name it. Any takers?

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Sorry I cant help with geting you some being from the southern USA. I've handled one bag which I am nursing religiously. My first smoke of it was considered awesome. I was out of my main choice for a week, but still I see Condor as a great tobacco. Second to my main smoke which is a latakia blend. The thing I like to most is the nic hit and second would be its burning characteristics, easy to sip on and still keep lit. Reminds me of chewing tobacco looking at it. Its a strong flavor tobacco Id say which appeals to me.

joeval

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
If anyone has any idea how to get tobacco through UK customs, I could probably sort it out...

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@joeval we have the market covered its just the amount that has to be purchased and most suppliers will not take US credit cards but for those us with UK bank accounts still it is doable. It's the more exotic stuff that gives me headaches!

joeval

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 5, 2013
Ah, that's alright then! I'm UK based, so it's easy for me to buy bit hard to ship. And expensive to buy any of the US tobaccos!

Status
Not open for further replies.