PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
Do you mean Royal Crown Windsor Pipe ? If so, it is a great smoker.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
Royal Crown Windsor pipes are made by Hardcastle and so are some Crown pipes. Do you have any other info about the pipe ? like logos etc. I have the book " Who Made That Pipe " and it has a few companies besides Hardcastle but I need to know more info. Have you checked out the website www.pipephil.eu ? They have a wealth of information about pipes.

Bulldog

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 29, 2012
Mid-Atlantic, USA
No, I was only browsing the "Crown" line of pipes. I liked the appearance of the pipes and was trying to learn more about the brand, specifically whether or not they performed well. I had no idea that Hardcastle made pipes for both companies.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
If its a crown pipe made by Hardcastle, the pipes are great! Them stems thought are not. To narrow of an opening. I sent mine out for new stems and to have them made with a 5/32 opening. This gives a great draw.

scomdwin

Lurker
Apr 27, 2016
Found out that Crown pipes are imported by Thomas Fitzpatrick and made by Romera pipe factory in Italy. Romera makes Fe.Ro. pipes. Just got one today and it smokes great. Well made and good quality briar.

Status
Not open for further replies.