PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I recently received 4 coupons from the Scandinavian Tobacco Group for $1. Lane's pouched tobaccos! I thought what a great thing and went on my merry way to buy some pouches. Problem is I have been turned down by every retailer I have gone to. Not one would honor the coupons and they expire tomorrow. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Yep. Rite Aid use to accept them, but they've quit carrying pipe tobacco. Walgreens quit also.
None of the Washington smoke shops will take them, they just look at you like you're crazy.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I didn't try to cash in my coupon on this round, because I already have pouch tobacco that I don't often

smoke. However, last time they issued this kind of a coupon, I did redeem it at a Smoker Friendly chain

shop, but I had to remind them that it wasn't a dollar off, but a pouch for a dollar. I think you have to go

to a retailer who has regular contact with a tobacco wholesaler.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
I talked to two managers and sent out one email. Wallgreens can kiss my @$$. They had a ton of tobacco but wouldn't honor a coupon? The other places lost my business as well. I do wonder now if some place like pipes and cigars would honor them as a on line order? Guess I should have called them.

forest7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Scandinavian tobacco group! Useless Coupon. Only a cheap advertising.

Status
Not open for further replies.