Cornell & Diehl Bulk HEBRAICA SERIES-Milk and Honey (Halav U Dvash)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
I asked and received a nice sample of milk and honey by C&D from 4noggins.com. It's grown on me like crazy, it tastes like milk and honey, it's an aro in another dimension. It tastes like milk and honey but it's really strong from the dark fired Kentucky. I can see myself ordering at least a half pound of it, it's great as it is too without any cellaring. It's like a natural aro but with the strength to satisfy a Virginia smoker or vaper smoker looking for an aro that don't generally smoke aro's. It's also cigar like to me, in that it noticeably changes flavours 3 times, but something about is cigar like, if you had a honey flavored cigar that wasn't maduro.

http://www.4noggins.com/cornell-and-diehl-bulk-hebraica-series-halav-u-dvash-milk-and-honey.aspx

A true blend of both black and red VA Cavendish as a base, given strength and presence with rough cut and dark fired Kentucky leaf, combined with exotic Middle Eastern orientals and specially processed with a traditional aromatic agent.
Strength:

Mild

Flavoring:

Mild

Taste:

Medium

Room Note:

Pleasant
This is an aromatic in it's own class, one that truly satisfies the crowds as well as yourself. I don't like aro's much either at all, there's none in my rotation, except what's left of this, then I'll order a good supply to make it a good daily crowd smoke. It's so good as a nightcap though. This is why I love 4noggins samples, they give you enough to try easily 5 bowls, the first bowl I tried in the wrong pipe, wasn't blown away, after using my cigar blend pipe (a knudsens pipe dream bulldog) it's hit a high note and I'm completely enjoying it and am completely blown away that an aro could be that good, plus satisfy people so much. ( I personally loved the smell of pipes as a child, because my uncle smoked a good smelling aromatic that has that classic sweet pipe smell) Most aro's though smell good to people but I find don't have the same flavor really or lack in the strength that satisfies me, this does both, it really tastes like honey and is creamy, getting big clouds of smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.