PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Am a big fan of C&D Old Joe Krantz. Could not resist buying a pound of Billy Budd. How did I do? Reviews looked like something I would love...

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
For burley lovers, C&D blends, and OJK and Billy Budd in particular, are primo.

beastkhk

Can't Leave
Feb 3, 2015
Some really good stuff. I started with Billy Budd and moved on to OJK which is my favorite burley blend. I still keep at least 1/4 lb of Billy Budd on hand though. Was getting a little low so I topped off on that sale as well.

zekest

Lifer
Apr 1, 2013
Grabbed me a pound of C&D Exclusive!

Finest Virginia Perique in all the lands.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I watched a youtube video of a tour of the C&D facilities and an interview with the two top blenders.

I had my pen and paper ready when the fellow making the video asked these guys what THEIR favorite C&D blends were.

They mentioned Haunted Bookshop and Old Joe Krantz, but also 5 O'clock Shadow, Autumn Evening, Exhausted Rooster, Epiphany, Heritage, the Burley Cakes, #1,2, 3. and one that I couldn't make out, I thought he said eau callie...but it's not that...it's Old something, I think...anyway...

These folks make nice tobacco blends. They're Greg Peases's blender. I've only tried JKP and that was very early on in my piping. Although I was new to this delightful pastime, I found JKP to be strong, but very tasty and very satisfying. I'll be trying some more of their blends soon.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Billy Budd is one of my favorite blends. The cigar leaf adds a nice flavor. I hope you enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.