PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Alright, I have no excuses at this point. Me and Old Joe have a meeting point coming up.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
https://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/cornell-diehl/bulk/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=114409
If you mix that with this:
http://www.pipesandcigars.com/pipe-tobacco/73129/blending-dark-fired-kentucky-burley/
You get an amazing blend, especially if you tuck in just a little Perique with a smattering of Orientals.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Hmmm ... I'm thinking about this mix of Va/Oriental/Turkish 'metal and I were just discussing on a different thread. Let's see what they have here.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I'm thinking about this mix of Va/Oriental/Turkish 'metal and I were just discussing on a different thread.
I hope you go through with it. I think in your hands it will result in something good. That Bright Virginia is better than most recognize.

aristokles

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2011
That must have been their shortest sale period ever. What was it: two/three days at most? Despite ads still here and on their site, today the prices surely look normal to me.

thesillyoldbear

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 6, 2013
Dublin, Ireland
That must have been their shortest sale period ever. What was it: two/three days at most? Despite ads still here and on their site, today the prices surely look normal to me.
Hey Aristokles,
We had a slight hiccup this morning and the sale was taken down temporarily, it's back up now though.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
That is why I love this forum, a small problem with an online vendor, boom, a representative from that particular vendor is here explaining the situation and solving the problem. And of course, thanks to all of our online vendors for the patience.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I jumped the gun and ordered my free shipping approved batch last week. I ordered on Thursday and it arrived Saturday. C&D from smokingpipes is my current primary source of tobacco. I guess I could have saved about $15 dollars on my order if I'd waited a few days and got in on this sale.

I am tempted to make another order just to save that $15.00 :crazy:

Super Balkan

Three Friars

Pegasus

Habana Daydream

(all great in the pipe!)

ltstone

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Meh just get what you want when you want. I bought a bunch of C&D last month at 4noggins at %10 off and felt guilty for not ordering more, well guess what? The next month is %15 at smokingpipes (like you said). So now I feel great. Sometimes you gotta just pull the trigger. Like King Solomon said:
"In the morning sow thy seed, and in the evening withhold not thine hand: for thou knowest not whether shall prosper, either this or that, or whether they both shall be alike good".

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
I'll join the C&D LoveFest. Let's see, Still no Buffalo Soldier in Bulk or 8oz. Tins, DAMN.
Haunted BookShop...Check

Old Joe Krantz...Check

winepipe

Might Stick Around
Jan 7, 2016
Thanks for the tip. I just made my coat order from smokingpipes.com, a few pounds of mixed Virginias, Orientals, and perique, as well as some of their blends of those three. Now, too see if they sell turkish flake as a stand alone.

sw0snuff3r

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2014
I wasn't about to order anything for a couple of weeks but had to get 8oz. Bayou Morning at those prices. I've just tried it recently and am sure it will be a staple this summer. I envy you guys who can order pounds at a time but it's just too risky for me north of the border. How long is the sale on?

Status
Not open for further replies.