PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
FE7777CD-D7DD-496D-BAE9-8BD8ED7B5155-24833-000032F9CF5E22B8_zps6dc94d4b.jpg
Wife bought me some sugar free cookies, got to watch the sugar, this morning she opened bag and I took one with coffee , placed bag on small table by my recliner, went in pipe room to load up, wife comes in and rips my ass, well PMon ate all the cookies, to piss her off more than she was I asked Did He Like Them? Well PMon and I are in the Dighouse. :rofl:

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I see you are still in your flannel jammies. Nothing like relaxing with a pipe, a coffee, and your buddy

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Now that pooch has an honest face and would never steal your cookies, but PMon would like to know if

there's a nice roast in the freezer that might need some attention.

jfox520

Part of the Furniture Now
May 24, 2013
I hope that he at least had the decency to leave the coffee alone.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I worked at a place many moons ago that sold sugar-free cookies. Depending on the ingredients (artificial sweeteners?) it's entirely possible that Mr. PMon may regret this decision a little later. I hope not for your sake Cajun, but you may want to keep him outside for awhile... 8O

May 31, 2012
:lol:

PMon needs a movie made about him.
He's cooler than Rin Tin Tin!
That picture pops off the screen, his personality just glows.

redbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 2, 2013
:rofl: totally sounds like something like I would say "well did he like them" funny stuff!

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
I agree with ghost, most sugar free stuff has sugar alcohol in it because it is absorbed much slower in the blood, making the item qualify as sugar free. Read the package, it usually says excessive consumption can cause uh, lets say the squirts. In my case excessive consumption usually means more than two of said item, and man things like sugar free chocolate turtles are hard to resist! Hopefully PMon won't have this issue. Besides, he looks totally innocent!

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Too funny! Our new boy, Milo, has learned that the 2 year old grandson is not very attentive of his food

while walking about the house. One minute he has a sandwich, the next minute ... gone! lol

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
That is one sweet, and smart, dog. Here's hoping that PMon suffers no ill effects.
But the ingredients in sugar free sweets can have a powerful effect. Many years ago I was supervising a project for Warners and one of our subcontractors was giving me one hell of a time with attitude and ego. So I bought five pounds of sugar free jelly beans and delivered it as a "gift" to that group. I figured that it was a fair exchange for all of the shit that they had been giving me.

Status
Not open for further replies.