PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

profpar

Can't Leave
Dec 8, 2011
Buford, Georgia
Every review I read or played on utube indicated that there was an invitation period where the tobacco was unpleasant but then became wonderful (generally 2nd to 4th bowl). I am on my 3rd bowl and it has yet to be unpleasant. I am enjoying the smoky flavor. Then of course ther have been other things that I found yummy that others found barely palatable.

mountainman

Can't Leave
May 4, 2012
I have a tin of this this that will be delivered Monday. I'm looking forward to trying it, and finding out what it's like. Keep us posted on how you like it as you work through the tin. Enjoy!

checotah

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2012
I don't remember my first bowl; it was MANY years ago, and it's still one of my mainstays. Keep smoking it and don't worry about it being unpleasant - just enjoy!

whitebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2010
Every review I read or played on utube indicated that there was an invitation period where the tobacco was unpleasant but then became wonderful (generally 2nd to 4th bowl). I am on my 3rd bowl and it has yet to be unpleasant. I am enjoying the smoky flavor. Then of course ther have been other things that I found yummy that others found barely palatable.

my policy on this is to follow the old cliche;
if it ain't broke, don't fix it :)

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
I've never smoked it as it's not quite up my cuppa since from what I have read it's quite the Lat bomb, but if it is, the YouTube comments would make sense, as Lat heavy blends need some drying time ....

Status
Not open for further replies.