Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with pipe maker Adam Sheehan of Carmette Pipes. Adam has been a pipe smoker for 14-years, and he has been making pipes for two years now. He is an active member of the Pipes Magazine Forums for the last three years using the handle ClickKlick. In the Pipe Parts segment, Brian will continue our series profiling famous people that you didn't know also smoked a pipe. We will have an update on the JDRF auction where you can bid on pipes and tobaccos while helping a good cause for his daughter.
adam-sheehan.jpg

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Hey Adam hope that hat stretches a lot. Seriously though you deserve it. Your making your mark. I always told you that you would. Congrats!!

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Hey, what do you know? A fellow forum member on the radio show tonight. Very cool. It's about time they got someone good. :lol: :puffy:

brianlevine

Might Stick Around
Oct 10, 2011
Looks like there was a problem with file. We are working on it and will let you know when it is fixed

brianlevine

Might Stick Around
Oct 10, 2011
Looks like it was fixed in the wee hours of the night. Listen away and thanks for your patience!

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
You really need to work on that post count, Brian. Do you have any opinions on soup, chili, Prince Albert's can or Easter?

shikano53

Lifer
May 26, 2015
Hey Adam, congratulations. I really enjoyed the interview. I can only imagine the pipes you will be turning out as your skills develop and refine.

Well done indeed! :clap:

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
Great Job on the interview, Adam! :clap:

I laughed out loud when Brian said he was going to visit your table and stick his fingers in your bowls! :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.