PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rat32

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2018
tx
Just got a 68' Kaywoodie, lightly smoked (maybe once), and in the process of a deep clean. Only coffee grounds I had left was this foo foo coffee my wife drinks, chocolate hazelnut. Hope it don't screw it up...............

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I'd go easy. It sounds like it's ready to go. Wipe off the stem on your sleeve; you already have the alcohol on the job.

rat32

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2018
tx
Now,now I will not waste my whisky, coffee grounds works very well instead.

highwaycobbery

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 14, 2015
North cacallaky
Cool, just keep in mind, if the pipe is not ghosted you should be good with a good reaming. Soak the stem in alcohol to kill the cooties, fill light and enjoy! Congrats on your new old pipe and happy smokes!

rat32

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2018
tx
Cool, just keep in mind, if the pipe is not ghosted you should be good with a good reaming. Soak the stem in alcohol to kill the cooties, fill light and enjoy! Congrats on your new old pipe and happy smokes!
Thank you sir. :puffy:

rat32

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2018
tx
Man, what a great smoke, only problem was the stem. It was kinda hard getting it out and after the pipe dried it was hell to get back in. I guess I chalk it up to being assembled for a while. How to you ease the process of getting the stem back in?

rat32

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2018
tx

Status
Not open for further replies.