PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

logandow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2011
Oregon
Anybody know anything about clay pipes? specifically http://www.pipeshoppe.com/index.php these ones?

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I have a couple from Dawn Mist and they smoke just fine. The only problem with clays is that the bowls get very hot.

nemrod

Can't Leave
Apr 28, 2011
Sweden
I've looked at those before wanting to buy one - can't remember why I didn't but I think it might have been outrageous shipping to Sweden. My memory could be serving me wrong, though. :)
Otherwise they look great and prices seem alright.

abecox

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2010
I own one. I got the one from PipesandCigars. Its an alright smoker, but its kind of a pain to drag around considering that its huge and super breakable. Its since become my bonfire pipe.

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
I own the 6" and the 8" clays off that website and they are both good smokers just dont touch the bowl when smoking.

scotrob

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 24, 2011
i think they can be really cool, smoked one once or twice and yes, they definitely do get a lot hotter than briar.
Came across an interesting vid on youtube recently, the 10th anniversary of the Seattle Pipe Club; as part of the celebrations they all light up n smoke a clay pipe together...so much more original than raising a toast and clinking glasses together!
Seattle Pipe CLub 10th Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.