PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Well I'm on vacation for Christmas, visiting my folks up in Illinois. It is about 23 degrees outside here, though sunny, no snow or wind. I of course brought lots of pipes, 9 to be exact, and a selection of tobacco, but what to smoke first. I have Cut Virginia Plug, Full Virginia Flake, Capstan Blue Flake, Kate's Special (a chocolatey aro), Shortcut to Mushrooms (An english crossover), and some Haddo's delight. So what should I smoke first?

dervis

Lifer
Jan 30, 2012
Hazel Green AL
Shortcut to mushrooms is really good. Now if you can resist after 1 year in a jar it is amazing. Can't go wrong with any of the choices though!

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Yeah I'm normally a Va or Aro smoker, but Politicalmonster is trying his hardest to covert me to Englishes. He gave me some Shortcut to Mushrooms and I'm leaning that way, it is very tasty. I plan to get a pound to jar after the new year.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Where at in IL? I grew up around Peoria, school in Bloomington and Rockford.
All my family is still there but I'm in AZ now.
BTW ... I vote Haddo's Delight

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I am a big fan of Capstan blue in the mornings, Virginias and VaPer throughout the day, and an English or sweet aromatic after dinner. Smoke what you like my friend, in any order you choose. That list you have is mighty impressive.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Cool! A little north of those Salukis in Carbondale. I spent several months in Murphysboro back in '91 when the Old Miss flooded.

Status
Not open for further replies.