PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
I made a video interviewing a lot of folks who attend the Chicago Pipe Show last year, and with the show coming up this weekend, I thought it would be a good time to get off my keester and finish it. It covers a lot of what you can expect to find from 'the mother of all pipe shows'. I hope you enjoy it.
Pipe O' Clock Episode 6: The Chicago Pipe Show
edit: how do I get the video player to pop up in the post??

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
This was done using the IMG tag, but the URL seems a bit strange.
watch

lincolnsbark

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 11, 2013
Great video, another reminder that getting married the first weekend in may was a big mistake, always missing the Chicago show for anniversaries now. I expect many pictures and videos from all who attend to make up for my absence.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Good job with the video and thank you for sharing it. I'll be attending for my first time this year, and it was nice to watch this before heading out later this week.

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
Thanks, everybody. It was fun to make, but took a lot of time.
@jpmcwjr thanks for posting the actual video, would you care to PM me with directions on how to do so in the forum?

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
The world's largest annual gathering of gnarly, stinky, opinionated, likely contrarian, self indulgent, and idiosyncratic people you'd ever find.

Damn! I wish I could go.

Dan's video is worth watching!

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
The world's largest annual gathering of gnarly, stinky, opinionated, likely contrarian, self indulgent, and idiosyncratic people you'd ever find
Absolutely! :wink: I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.