PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I had planned to go the show and had been looking forward to it since last year, but we had some big expenses, one being our cat. I got a little extra $$ so I ordered some TAD to console myself in missing out on all of the fun. I haven't had the Astley's #44, but stumbled across it and it was limited to 2 tins so I figured it must be good. Also bought the last tin of Patriot flake which is a good flake. I wanted more, but they only had one left. I love Blackwoods and Marlin already and threw in a tin of the Saseni as I have been expanding my English palate and it sounded interesting. That and it is cheap. So Blackwoods, Marlin, Patriot, and one of the Astley's are going into the cellar, the others will be opened and sampled soon.
My order from 4Noggins:

3 100g tins of McClellands Blackwoods Flake

1 50g tin of Dan Tobacco Patriot Flake

2 50g tins of Astley's #44 Dark Flake

1 50g tin of Balkan Saseni

1 100g tin of Rattray's Marlin Flake

davidintexas

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 4, 2013
That is a good excuse isn't it? "Sweetheart, think how much it would have cost US if I had gone to the pipe show in Chicago. There would have been airline ticket costs, hotel costs, food costs, etc. etc. See how much I've saved US by only buying a little TAD?" :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.