PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
It is official. The Chattanooga Pipe Club will be hosting it's first pipe show on September 21st, 2013. We will be at the Chattanooga Billiards Club East (CBC Burns). We are putting together a vendor list and activities list right now. If you are interested or know someone that is interested in showing off their pipes or pipe accessories, send me a pm. Table fees are just $20 for the day.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
DP: That is just great news. I'll spread the word around here for you. Smokys is the pipe club hangout in Knoxville. There should be several, including me, who will attend. Keep us posted. It's in my calendar already!

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Some of the greatest pipe makers in the US today are in Tennessee; Grant Batson, Todd Johnson, Bruce Weaver, Adam Remington. It would be great if they could do a "local" show!

doctorthoss

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 6, 2011
I'm in Knoxville, as well, and would be interested in showing up (especially if I can find some guys to carpool with). Keep us posted with info!

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Still working on all the details. Here is the mock up for a poster. The date is right but we are still working out the times. Thinking 11 am to 9 pm, depending on how many vendors we get and what events/activities we plan. I already have a local blues man lined up for entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.