Pipes Magazine » General Pipe Smoking Discussion

Tags:  No tags yet. 

Casual Walk With A Pipe

(9 posts)
  1. jeepnewbie

jeepnewbie

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Went for a walk earlier today at about 4am and smoked a bowl of CD Blend in my Sav. Weather isn't nearly as hot as it has been was probably 85, been closer to 90-95 at that time. Humidity was still above 80%, but had a really light breeze, here in Qatar.

The walk was pretty enjoyable, and I'm hoping the weather stays like this since its getting close to fall. Or what fall would be back over the pond. Does anyone else enjoy a good walk while smoking their pipe?

"Keep it Classy"
    Posted 4 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

natenice1

Login to Send PM

Yes every night after dinner with the dog. I live across the street from a municipal owned lake that is used for fishing, they stock it. Plenty of trails abound then double back around and chat with the neighbors who are outside. I'm going to miss the conversation once the colder weather sits in. Hey that's what the forums are for!

Posted 4 years ago #
  3. buster

buster

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I enjoy walking the dog in the fall/winter while smoking a bowl. I also enjoy smoking while fishing in the fall. In a boat or walking the shore.p

Think slow, act fast.
    Posted 4 years ago #
  4. jeepnewbie

jeepnewbie

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Ah thats something I haven't done buster. Smoke while out on the boat, hopefully its not too cold when I get back to do that. Sounds like a wonderful day.

Posted 4 years ago #
  5. alex87

alex87

Login to Send PM

I go for a walk around the neighborhood with my son before supper with a pipe. Failing that I'll take my pipe with me when I walk the dog.I'd love to have a sit after supper but that's reserved time for the wife and I after the little guy goes to bed.

Posted 4 years ago #
  6. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My girlfriend and I walk the dogs every evening while I smoke, and we have a usual routine. I think I look forward to it as much as the dogs.

Michael
    Posted 4 years ago #
  7. tinkertank

tinkertank

Login to Send PM

I took a slow bike ride the other day, across town. made it to my favorite coffee shop, had a nice Moroccan espresso, and then went to the library.

Posted 4 years ago #
  8. oldreddog

oldreddog

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I had a nice leisurely stroll along the beach on Saturday, salt air and a bowl of Balkan Delight went very well together. I also enjoy a smoke while walking the dog, she's getting old now, so her sedate pace matches my smoking cadence.

Killing me won't bring back your apples.
    Posted 4 years ago #
  9. allan

allan

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I need to get a dog

Allan
    Posted 4 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   donjgiles, pepesdad1, morgansteele, lestrout, georged, tschiraldi, mso489, ajohnb