Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
002-386-0798-416x600.jpg

nikko

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2011
eaglerico is right, the fingerprint on the side is what really strikes me about this pipe.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm a bent and saddle bit guy, so the Cavicchi jumps out at me aesthetically. No more pipes for me, for a while....but when I jump back in, it will very likely be a Cavicchi or Castello bent bulldog. I love the button my Castello, that might make the difference, it hangs just right with minimal effort. I've never smoked a Cavicchi, but I am continually astounded as to how well my Castello smokes. Curious as to which way you go, looks like a difficult decision!

pentangle

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
Castello is considered in Italy the Ferrari of the pipe.To my taste and for my knowdledge is much better than Dunhill.Dunhill pipes have less fantasy and are much more machined than Castello.Cavicchi that you present in pc are now in the same quality of Castello.We have to say that in Italy it's possible to find now the most complete selection of high quality pipes.Artisans are at the top and are actually a real squadron.No needs to say something about italian briar.It's at the top and easy to find

Status
Not open for further replies.