PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
She is reported to have had a heart attack earlier today on a plane promoting her new book. Very bad celebrity year. :(
http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/news/actress-carrie-fisher-is-in-critical-condition-after-a-cardiac-episode-on-london-to-la-flight/ar-BBxvlGY?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Jan 8, 2013
I'm hoping she pulls through ok. Link states she's in stable condition. I know, after seeing my dad go through this, that it's a hard thing.

swhipple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2011
May the Force be with her. Sorry, couldn't resist I just saw Rouge One today.

Mar 1, 2014
... Wait a minute, they just did that with Tarkin...
Never mind, all they need to do is motion capture every moment of Carrie's life from here on and it'll probably be enough for the last two movies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
She's only 60 years old. Young members, take it from me, today for many people, that isn't that old. It sounds like she's had a rough life but been an extremely productive writer on top of her acting career.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
All of the men in my family have passed before reaching 65. 60 is quite old for us, and I am currently the oldest living man in my family at 42.

toobfreak

Lifer
Dec 19, 2016
Wow. Barely enough time to exhale from Michaels passing and now she is gone too after supposedly looking to get better.
Young members, take it from me, today for many people, that isn't that old.
No it isn't. I figured I was at least 50 before (looking back now) I finally had a pretty good idea what was really going on in the world! When you are younger you think you do but . . .
Surely, only 4 more days left to this year, will Carrie be the last celebrity for a long while? I hope so. Her mom Debbie Reynolds is 84 and that has got to be one of the worst things to outlive one of your own children.

Status
Not open for further replies.