PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone tried CAO's flavoured cigarillos? I'm thinking of maybe giving the Eileen's Dream ones a try since I love that pipe tobacco blend and was wondering how different the cigarillos taste as compared to the pipe blend.

Jul 15, 2011
A buddy of mine smokes the Moontrance cigars like theyre going out of style. He saw my tin of Moontrance tobacco one night and asked me to load him a bowl. His opinion was that the two of them tasted identical.

johnnyxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 22, 2011
I got a Moontrance cigarillo to try before I got a tin of the pipe tobacco and I just smoked the pipe tobacco version for the first time last night, they do go hand in hand. If you like the pipe tobacco I'm going to put my money on you enjoying the cigarillo too.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
I've been enjoying them of late myself, and yes they're all very good and worth getting, especially to compare to the pipe tobacco versions. It's basically the same casing on different leaf though, so don't expect the exact same experience--enjoy the different characteristics of each.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Years ago Tiperillo made a cigar that smelled like a pipe. No half bad. If you want a different kind of experience try the Acid line of cigars. They are well made and really from another planet.

wallbright

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 22, 2010
My housemate loves the CAO cigarillos. I believe he smokes the cherry but he is trying to find a sampler of a tin of each. I don't think they make one like that but he keeps searching haha.

tonypuff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 27, 2011
I have had the Moontrance and just received a tin of the EarthNectar, i enjoyed them very much.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
He saw my tin of Moontrance tobacco one night and asked me to load him a bowl. His opinion was that the two of them tasted identical.
I got a tin of Moontrance a few weeks ago and at first thought it was good. Had a bowl today and thought, yuck This tastes like a cigar. Crap.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Dhizzy, I've NEVER confused the pipe tobacco with the cigarillos. Ever. Moontrance PT is a light and tasty, sweet blend that is a verified crowd pleaser. The cigarillos are good but definitely have cigar leaf in them. But, to each, his/her own. YMMV.
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.