Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
The sites that carry Five Brothers are out of stock. I checked at P&C, SP, 4Nog. Any other places that usually carry Five Brothers?
tinner

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Haven't had time to search, but it's surprising if it is not available online. I would say it is generally as

available as Carter Hall and Half and Half, and more available than Granger. I will holler if I come across

a supply.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
There has been some backorders from Lane because it's brought in from Denmark. It should arrive soon.
Russ

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
Yes, we've been out of stock. It did actually arrive last week, but got hung up in customs,as can happen from time to time. I would expect to start shipping this week.

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
Good 'Backie... I smoke Five Brothers outside in a cob or brier when I'm busy and not really paying attention. My go-to tobacco when I'll have tools in my hands...

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
I like how it says "break seal gently" inside the flap...because after you smoke Five Brothers, breaking that seal will be the last thing that you ever do gently. You can go down the rabbit hole a pencil-necked geek and come out the other side a half grizzly bear and half sasquatch creature.
My Grandfather used to chew five brothers and/or cutty pipe. He rarely spit, though I do recall the ever present tin can sitting on a paper towel perched on the front seat of his car.
(Come to think of it, the old bird was a wee bit 'squatch-ish')

Status
Not open for further replies.