PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

youngsterpuffer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2013
Hey guys. I was wandering if you could tell me anything about this? It's my first nording, it's a signature I believe, and I bought it from my shop. I don't know much about nordings. Maybe you guys could tell me about this. Thanks! Looking to get an age of the pipe. http://pipesmagazine.com/members/youngsterpuffer/album/picture/12633

I apologize if you can't see the picture. Ill do it from my computer if it doesn't work.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Nice looking pipe. My Signature is a natural but I'll bet that yours will smoke great too. I think the Nordings are great values and always look cool. Enjoy.

youngsterpuffer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2013
Thanks PA. By the way, do you happen to go to tobacco village in westmoreland mall At all? That is the shop I work at.

youngsterpuffer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2013
Got ya. Forgot that there's a few that are unrelated. Oh well. I'm excited about this nording. Had my eye on it it for a while, I'm just waiting for the right te to smoke it

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Nice Nording. I've got a smaller Cobra from the Hunter series that while on the opposite end of the shape and size spectrum, is a great little flake pipe.
I've been very happy with it and one of these days I'd like to grab another Nording. Just haven't seen the right one, although I'll let you on to a little secret. If you don't mind estates, Ejames here on the forum has a FANTASTIC Nording he repaired at a fair price. It's on his website.

youngsterpuffer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2013
Thanks Jah! I'll have to check it out. Thinking of breaking my nording out on the weekend, hopefully we get some nice weather

youngsterpuffer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2013
Well it was sitting in the window for quite a while. How do you prevent oxidation on the stem? Or is that something that just happens and you can't prevent it?

Status
Not open for further replies.