Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
@perdurabo - Thanks for the suggestion on trying this blend...I can feel the TAD deep in my bones calling for another few pounds of this stuff.
I had my first taste of Mad Fiddler Flake this morning in the new Radice Silk Cut Dublin...man those two made beautiful music together - all I head was Charles Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down To Georgia playing, outstanding - :worship:
On popping the tin, which had about a year of age on it, I got the spiced fruit and as others have mentioned apple cider. The Kasturi cigar leaf and Perique was a perfect combination with the Virginia and Cavendish playing backstage.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
No problem, Glad I didn't hype it up to much for you. Do you get that cinnamon note?

Jul 12, 2011
I did get the cinnamon notes, really enjoy the complexity on this one - smoking some right now in the Castello Sea Rock (KK)

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Now that you say Apple Cider, which I didn't detect until you mentioned it, I'm thinking it's topped with Apple Jack.

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
I was surprised how much I liked this blend. It seemed like typical hyping of the label name over the tobacco itself. C&D did real good on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.