PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I've added a few new rules to the Buy/Sell/Trade section of the forums. Please read them before posting.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/buyselltrade-forum-rules-please-read-before-posting#post-491920
Updates are:

- No commercial members, hobbyist members only

- Maximum of six items per ad. One ad per week rule remains.

- Open ads may be deleted after six months, at the discretion of the moderators.
Members have been vigilant in letting me know when it is time to close an ad, so a big thanks to the BST users.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
In the rules you said six items maximum. Now you want six items minimum? I think this is a typo.

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Al - just to clarify, are we able to post something we are looking for? Say for example I would like to buy vintage Escudo... I have seen some "want to buy" posts but my understanding of the rules says these are not allowed. Thanks!

spud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 10, 2013
What's this six items Minimum? Does this mean that only the big boys get to post pipes for sale?

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Thanks for the update. I think the minimum/maximum refers to "no more than 6 things per weekly post, consolidate your things, and don't keep adding things to the original posting".

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Winton: Thanks, that was a typo, it now reads a "maximum" of six items per weekly ad. That sentence in the rules was a little sloppy as well, I cleaned it up as well.
Mrjerke: You are correct, want ads are not allowed at this point. Although now with the six month duration, I might rethink that.
rcstan: Nailed it!
We just don't want shops, etc. posting large ads. (they are welcome to promote their businesses as site sponsors)

Status
Not open for further replies.