PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Not only do they have great wings, but they let me have a pipe while watching the games on the patio. Definitely a place I will patron often. Also, it was kinda funny when I lit up my pipe after having my wings. At the table across from me were two women and their daughters, probably about 6 or 7 and the other was probably 3 or 4 and the older of the two said "Mommy, I smell roasting marshmellows." after I lit up my bowl of 1Q. Priceless!

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
Which BWW were you at? I'm in Vegas and always on the hunt for pipe friendly locations. I hang out out at the Tenaya Creek Brewery quite often and they too are cool with the briar.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
My heart and fiance are still in Vegas. However, my keester is in Chandler where the only construction work is in the Southwest lol. Thank God for INTEL lol. I plan to take some time off to hit the West Coast Pipe Show though. My anniversary is the end of October so I'll take a week or two off to celebrate that and live at the Palace Station for that first weekend in November lol.

loborx

Apr 20, 2011
I'll be there at the pipe show. Hope to see you there. Maybe we could hook up for a smoke in the lounge. :puffy:

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Definitely. I've gotten a lot of new pipes lately. The one I got today I'm really wanting to have at the show. It's a Nording Signature partially rusticated. A beauty of a pipe and she's smoking wonderfully now.

deleon

Nov 7, 2011
Texas
The BWW in my city lets me smoke my pipe in the bar area all the time, but the other BWW that is 6 miles away won't. Wonder if it's the owner who sets the rules on that. I spoke to a waiter and asked the guy about the restriction but he said BWW lets you smoke cigarettes, cigars and pipes at any location that's why they have the bar separated from the restaurant.

jsiddle

Sep 24, 2012
Not only do they have great wings, but they let me have a pipe while watching the games on the patio.
You sir have my attention.... but I dont think the wild wings around here have a patio

Status
Not open for further replies.