Hollys Discovery

Ascanian No4

Midnight Ride
Here's to new things

Cheers.

auslander

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2013
Thanks guys I'm (pretty) sure I'll like them.
Uh oh @Rothnh sounds like you're not the biggest fan of the two mentioned. :)
For me this is really just broadening my experience with the differing blends and brands. I do read a bit on what is rated decently but reviews are really to be taken with only a few grains of salt. Professional reviews these days often can't be trusted as the reviewer has received his freebie with the expectation of a glowing if not bland review. Amateur reviews are almost as useless unless you know the reviewer well and have a list of tobacco's (or any reviewed product) that you both have in the past agreed upon.
I'm also so green that I find gold in almost everything I smoke at the moment, there's only been a couple of exceptions to date.
Anyway enough waffle, proof will be in the pudding .. I'll post my wide eyed thoughts of amazement after I try them. :)

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Nice list. The only way to find what you like is by doing this exact thing. Some will hit home and others may not. This is the fun part so enjoy the voyage.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
I'm going to use this thread title at Hallowe'en to "cast spells" on people. Or maybe, if you say it three times during a full moon, Penzance gets back in stock.
Great TAD by the way...

auslander

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 21, 2013
Thanks guys. A question did everyone understand what the title abbreviations were?
Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired is a materpiece. Let it sit a couple weeks or so after you open the tin
and how exactly, do I achieve that feat of self control!? :)
I also realised that I left VAPER out!!! Damn it now I'm going to have to buy more... :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.