Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Its hard to bet against tiger.

True.

Especially if you are in a cage with him, and have a steak tied around your neck.

:D
Links golf is tough.

I'll go with the local boys this year.

Rory or Padraig

Tiger top 5

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I would love to see Tiger shut up the critics but I don't think it is in the cards. I see Lee Westwood finally breaking through and getting his first.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
I dunno about Lee. The pressure is fierce and bad luck plus bad shots have haunted him.
The Big Easy was six strokes back of the lead last year at Royal Lytham and seemed almost apologetic when he beat Adam Scott.
Everybody is so jammed up tomorrow that, given the nerves and errant golf God shots, it's anybodys win, pard.
Hell, Harris, I'm stuck in time and am bummed out that Mr. Watson didn't make the cut. (Was there ever a Yank so loved in the UK?)
Fnord

mrjerke

Lifer
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
Here comes Henrik Stenson! How bout that bunker shot from Westwood that ended back in the bunker? He only bogeyed. What a save!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Phil shoots the round if his life and brings home the Claret Jug, well done. I knew Tiger did not have it, but it was his putter that did him in this time. Westwood blew another great opportunity and the minute Scott was in the lead, he bogey's 4 in a row. Pretty exciting stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.