PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nscoyote

Might Stick Around
Oct 19, 2013
Good evening folks, i didnt see a new member section here on the forums so figured i would post hope here.
been a long time lurker here reading and what not finally decided to register. been smoking a pipe on and off since 1998, this site has been a great source of advice even to a lurker. hope to both learn more and share more in the future as i add to my tobacco collection and pipe stock, being canadian it is costly to do both.

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
Welcome, sir. You're knowledge will be appreciated.
We're a friendly bunch. Unless you make the rookie mistake of NOT posting lots of pics in your first post!!!

nscoyote

Might Stick Around
Oct 19, 2013
thank you all for the warm welcome, i know one of you mentioned pics, well i dotn have much of a colelction right now as i am just getting back into pipes and i also have a fairly expensive habit of buying and customizing harley's which tends to take up a good chunk of my free money. heres what i got so far

1374345_10153354722925246_1297868113_n.jpg

on the right is my el cheapo chinese made bakelite *i think* pipe i picked up for $8cad *the kind with the screwed in bowl* and on the left is my MM cob. thats a mish mash of mr b's peaches and cream, mr b's wild cherry and soem capt black gold in the jar. gotta say i am very impresed with the $8 china pipe it smokes exceptionally cool and no bite or gurgle with even PG bathed OTC stuff, where as my MM cob started biting after within a few minutes of my first bowl of it * mr b's P&C

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Welcome to your undoing the friendliest pipe-forum on the inter-web. We're all mostly harmless and enjoy the camaraderie here as much as the knowledge.
Happy to have you here.
-- Pat

boudreaux

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2013
Hope you enjoy your membership here, coyote. There's no shortage of good informative advice and opinion in here.
Get out your home distillation kit, though. There are as many different opinions as there are germs - hahaha, so you will have to ultimately decide what fits your tastes best.
All suggestions are well-meant though. It's a good bunch of folks.

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Coyote
Pretty soon you'll be spending the Harley money on PAD and TAD. The bike will stay in your garage because you'll have no money for gas.
Welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.