PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

swb118

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 20, 2016
Once again travel hockey has dragged me out of the den. This weekend it's Bloomington , then Carmel( Indy). My son and I arrived early and had time to

kill, so I stopped in at Briar and Burley. This my 2nd visit, the previous was 4 years ago. This shop always manages to amuse me. If you ever find yourself wanting a Luigi Viprati pipe and some Hello Kitty hard shell luggage, this is your place. The amount of pipes for sale is breathtaking. Entire cases of Viprati, Radice and other Italian makers. Peterson and various Meerschaum pipes are also well represented. A decent tin selection and a like amount of bulk tobacco also. And a very nice selection of cigars. As much as I wanted to buy a new pipe, hockey comes first. So I picked up a 50gr tin of Stonehaven and a tin of Frog in the Bog. If you ever find yourself in Bloomington make sure to stop in.

btsteve

Might Stick Around
Nov 4, 2015
Sellersburg, Indiana
It is a great shop, I stopped by there yesterday while in town. I love their selection of pipes. I just wish I could afford one of the Ferndown's they had. Maybe next time.

gmjabsky

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 3, 2015
Business takes me to Bloomington I nice or twice a year. This shop (and a pizza shop across the street) have me looking forward to it every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.