PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
Yesterday I received a secret tip from a confidential informant concerning a secret meeting that was being held last night in the catacombs deep below the pipesmagazine headquarters in downtown Tampa. Risking life and limb and employing the ninja skills that all fat Canadians are known for, I put on a skin tight scuba suit and stealthily snuck into the catacombs with my camera and took this rare shot of the meeting in progress:

I was some distance away from the action in order to keep my cover, and was also choking on the malodorous stench of the defiled smoke from Mixture 79 that enveloped the air, but I did manage to see some form of ritualistic celebration interspersed with disharmonious chanting. A short time later a red cloak was placed on a gentleman who was clearly the focus of what was a very solemn ceremony. I did manage to catch one shot of the man with my zoom lens as he slithered out of the catacombs at the end of the evening:

I am not positive who this person is. Hmmm . . . could the shot with the beard below be an elaborate charade to throw us off his trail?

Or could the miscreant instead be this character:

Thoughts?

Dec 24, 2012
I appreciate all the secret PMs. My apologies to Pat/Brian and Chris. The man has been identified though his use of what is obviously a Barling pipe. Meet who I believe is the new member of the Sinister Seven:

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
sablebrush52_zpsbc341e49.jpg

He appears to have drool on his chin.
drool3-vi.jpg

Or is that an implant of some sort? A chip? Alien abduction?

It's a trick folks! They're amongst us! Save the children! Head for the hills!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's their summer solstice thing. It wasn't quite as elaborate this year, judging from the

stealth photo. I think they usually have fireworks and women trapeze contortionists. Or so

I've heard. I was home posting on Forums.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Risking life and limb and employing the ninja skills that all fat Canadians are known for
Peck, so it really isn't true that the camera adds ten pounds, huh? You look dashing in your avatar pic, sir.
I put on a skin tight scuba suit and stealthily snuck into the catacombs with my camera and took this rare shot of the meeting in progress:
Beverly Hills Ninja? That's the image i conjured up in my head.

Dec 24, 2012
I have subsequently learned from a clandestine source that, in fact, there are still six members of the infamous illuminati that run the forum.
Apparently, cigrmaster was booted out of the The Sinister Six as a result of his infrequent posting here coupled with evidence proving that he was now frequenting a knitting and quiltmaking forum elsewhere on the internet, using the name "quiltmaster".
So the new appointment merely fills a vacancy.
Carry on.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Apparently, cigrmaster was booted out of the The Sinister Six as a result of his infrequent posting here coupled with evidence proving that he was now frequenting a knitting and quiltmaking forum elsewhere on the internet, using the name "quiltmaster".
Oh the shame. :?

kcghost

Lifer
May 6, 2011
Olathe, Kansas
Ah, this is funny.
A catacomb is where you would be if you ever took a comb to my cat. She may only be 9 pounds but she is ferocious.
9f3669c1-e63a-4189-86f8-9cb1ce984910_zpsea738ffe.jpg
[/url][/img]

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
coneheads.jpg

Greetings! The Supreme Commander, known to you as Sablebrush 52, has asked me to address you as he has been called away to Remulak, a little town near St Claude, to have his crystal chin transmitter adjusted.
Commander Brush neither admits or denies the accusations made about him.
He is pleased, however, to find out that one of you has admired his drool spot. Commander Brush thought that it would go unnoticed insofar as, given the general level of discourse here, chin drool would be a commonplace facial characteristic.
Please go about your earthly endeavors. Anyone who inquires further will find himself scrabnord.

blueeyedogre

Lifer
Oct 17, 2013
Careful Peck..... Poke at the six(7?) long enough and they will send their badly trained band of rabid southern hipsters, with their thick frame glasses, bad beards, and cutty pipes full of drum. Believe me I understand the amazing abilities of the "fat Canadian ninja", but the hipsters vastly out number you, and the six will stop at nothing to keep their secrets hidden!! Hell, I was talking to a Mason buddy the other day and asked him about the six and he replied "Who?". Even the Masons are unaware of the frightening force known as "The Six"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.