PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
First the background: Once in a blue moon my mother would make bread pudding for breakfast. It was loaded with pecans and raisins and usually topped with a simple glaze. She would serve it with homemade pan sausage that was a little on the spicy side. This was by far one of my favorite meals growing up and always a treat.
Now the blend: I mixed Lane BLWB 2:1 with C&D Exclusive. The addition of BLWB to the Exclusive does some amazing things! The VAs become bready, the perique becomes plum like and the spice that is so present on its own only comes through in a small way. The Burley stands out and is more nutty against the backdrop of Exclusive. All together the flavor of this smoke comes off like that breakfast pudding served with a spicy pan sausage. The nicotine is toned down only slightly, and is still there in force but it is no longer the head spinner that Exclusive tends to be. I hope you'll give this a try!

skraps

Sep 9, 2015
Sounds like a good mix. If I ever have both components, I'll give it a go.

kanse

Jul 9, 2016
Never having tried a pudding makes one quite confused about why would people associate tobacco blends with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.