PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazzy84

Lurker
Mar 18, 2014
Hello all. I am new to the forums and new to pipe smoking in general. I picked up a mr brog #14 just for giggles because i wanted a lord of the rings type pipe and it smoked great. So after reading some of the mr brog reviews on here i bought a #51 amigo and let me tell you it is a big chunk of pipe and light weight too. Draws like a pencil right out of the box. I was hoping to get a brog scoot however their amazon store said they had one in stock but didnt. I am pretty disappointed about that but still love both my brogs. I am awaiting some better tobacco in the mail so for now enjoying some capt black white label. Hit me back if you have any questions or comments.

sean81

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
Again welcome to the forums. I haven't tried any of the Captain Black yet (although I have a pouch of the Captain Black Dark waiting to be opened). Are you an aromatic or english smoker?

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
Welcome, as a newbie myself, you will find a vast amount of information on this forum. Some of these gentlemen on here know everything you ever wanted to know about pipe smoking.

Jan 8, 2013
Welcome to the forums, take a look around, I am sure the answers to all of your questions are here somewhere.

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
Welcome to the forum of pipes. There is more information on this forum about pipes and tobacco than you can imagine. You need not go elsewhere, it's all right here in one place. The search feature will be your best friend.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Welcome, as others have said, the forums are a great resource, as is this site in general. Look around and read the articles and blogs. Also start listening to the Pipes Magazine Radio show - yo will learn a lot there too!

chazzy84

Lurker
Mar 18, 2014
Thank you all for the warm welcomes. I have smoked a few virginia blends as a younger man out of friends pipes. I like aromatics and virginias in equal measure. I have never smoked an english blend before.

Status
Not open for further replies.