Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
It's been a year since Bob Tate stopped working for PipeMagazine.com, but we parted ways as friends and remain so.
I just found out that he has been in the hospital for the last two weeks, and will probably be in for another two.
I don't want to go into details here, but the poor guy is miserable.
You can still see some sticky posts he made in the forums, and you can see some of his featured articles linked in the left sidebar, near the bottom.
Anyway, it would be great if any of you guys could help cheer him up by sending a get well card.
Robert Tate - Room 578

Anne Arundel Medical Center

2001 Medical Parkway

Annapolis, MD 21401

(443) 481-1000
Thanks,

Kevin

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
That sucks... Will get one out to him Monday....have to find a Get Well card with rabbits................ :lol:
Thanks for the update Kevin

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
This is the third hospitalization I have about read in the last hour, we are dropping like flies over here. I hope he does alright.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I'm sorry to hear this. He left before my time but I think I have read some of his threads and articles. He will be in my prayers.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Bob's a good man. I hope he gets well soon. Hospitals are miserable places to begin with, even when you're just visiting. Stuck IN the hospital is worse!
-Jason

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
VIVA LA BOBALUTION!
I'll try to send him a card as well. Poor guy. Enjoyed reading his articles and reviews. Sadly I wasn't part of the forums, or part of the pipe smoking world for that matter, during his active time here.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
We should all put a bowl full of a Lat blend in the envelope. The hospital won't know what to do with all the stinky mail! When they see it's tobacco they'll have a cow.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Excellent idea Baron, with all this Blackhouse information flying around I will have to try it one day. TAD is a serious issue, every pipesmoker should have someone else give them an allowance who is impartial to the matter and does not smoke pipes, jeez!

Status
Not open for further replies.