PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Sneaking deep down into the caverns of the Contraband Cellar (Bunker), I reach far into the darkness, hand clasping around that familiar round cold tin. This particular Dark Lord recipe of Red Virgina's, Peppery Perique, a smidgen of Forbidden Dark Fired Kentucky, and finished with a kiss of that Exquisite herbal elixir, I ascend back towards the light, into dystopia and confusion. Approaching the marble alter, where all things forbidden are consumed, I unleashed the fermented gases of Six Pence. The seal broken, the mind in frenzy, fingers distraught with impure agony, cut and bleeding from this gracious Dark Lord's Kiss. Pulling free the parchment that holds The Dark Lord's Treasure, the red life force of my soul mingling with parchment and Nicotiana, Censer burning, Wand Erected, Cup lowered, Chain Bound, Air parted with Sword, and Spell spoken. Blood and Tobacco charged, Eucharist accepted,
"grand are they that await the Eucharist of The Dark Lord and Perdurabo's bliss,

strange is the magick,

that Angel's kiss,

blind are they, the many, in twine their death,

to make Forbidden God's freedom, the curse of the Left."
Bowl seized, bowl a-light with fire, smoldering Nicotiana, In Fifth Sense, Blood and Six Pence. Here they come, those that rule here, in the day light of dystopia, of confusion and miss masses. Here they come, they come with knock, hammer on door, they fear my new Magickal Creation and more.....Blood &Tobacco.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Damn tin was cutting me to pieces, Then I began to laugh, those fucking nannies in the Tit department would go mad as I smoke my new and improved Six Pence. I figured a little Magickal/Political satire would do the mood good. Or did it really happen as Perdurabo says? We may never know, shall we? We may never know.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
''Twas good, Embers, 'Twas good. Thing is, if blood got in the damn Ball Jar, does it mold or smell like road kill in a few days?

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
I only had Rosemary for the censer. I really needed myrrh, wormwood, and Cinnamon. Will not reveal the hour of this, mine, incantation.
Rumper or Aiwass will do. Preferably the latter.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
So far so good, no blood in the Sixpence, although that first bowl had some, can't say it was bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.