PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
It just started snowing here in north central Ohio. Expecting up to 10 inches or more. Cross-country skiing and snowshoeing is in my future.

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
We got our first snow of the season last night. Only 3" or so.The wind had me worried for a while last night though.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
just have enough here to turn the ground white but theres some sort of storm supposed to hit tomorrow. theyre also talking rain to so its just going to be a mess.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Finally got dumped on. 10 inches so far. Looking forward to watching the kids play outside in the snow. They've been waiting since late November.
-Jason

guitarguy86

Jul 6, 2012
We got some snow a couple days ago. A good portion of it is still here. An hour after it started snowing, I was hasty and tried sledding, but broke the sled halfway down the hill because there wasn't quite enough snow.

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
'bout 1/2 way thru according to the news here in upstate NY. Expecting 15" by the time it's thru. 1st snowblowing run is done. Will hit it again tonight after (hopefully!) the storm is over. Cold!!

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
Getting dumped on as I type expecting about a foot of white stuff here in mid-coast Maine. Hopefully done by nightfall so I can venture out and clear what the plowman didn't get.

Was planning on going to Portland for the hockey game this evening but that's been postponed until next week. More time to sit around, puff on a pipe and do some reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.